Submit your Case now in the GIS Annual Conference from 18-20 November 2021
You are invited to submit your most educational and interesting cases to the 4th edition of the GIS Annual Conference Call for Clinical Cases. They will be reviewed and included in a forum session or in the interactive case session.
You can submit your case in the following specialties
By submitting your case, you hereby agree presenting it in GIS 4th Edition
- Clinical case presentations will be submitted electronically. Presentations sent by email will not be accepted.
- The presentation title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your slides).
- No patient, author or institution name should be featured in any part of the presentation.
- Please use lower case for the title and text content of your case (capital letters should be used only at the beginning of a sentence, for officially-approved abbreviations and for proper nouns).
- Failing to comply with the above guidelines will disqualify your submission.
- PDF files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB
Submitted cases evaluation will be based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience. The GIS Selection Committee will review submissions without access to the authors’ name, institution or country.
Invitation / Notification
Results will be available online by the October 2021.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive a subsequent official invitation from the Organizing Committee with more precise details.