Cases Submission (GIS Complication & Complex Cases Show)
- All Cases should be presented in a PowerPoint and to be written in clear English
- All presenting authors should have proficiency in English, to be able to present and respond to questions.
- Cases must be submitted via the online Cases submission site.
- You must receive the approval of all co-authors before putting their names on the Presentation.
- All Cases must be submitted to an appropriate category for review based on the scientific content of the Case.
– Case titles are limited to 10 words or less.
-The title should be dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive.
-In general, you should capitalize the first letter of each word unless it is a preposition or article.
-Titles should not be bold.
- Authors: One person must be identified as the presenting author. The order of the authors can be modified at any time prior to the case deadline.
- Content of the case: The case should contain a brief statement of (but not as subheadings):
Patients Name must be hide from the Presentation
- Submission deadline: 1, March, 2022
- Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered. Presenters are not permitted to modify their cases after this date for reviewing purposes.
- Notification of cases acceptance: 10, March, 2022
All presenters must agree to the following conditions when submitting a Case:
- Affirm that the work has not been published (in print or electronically) elsewhere prior to the meeting.
- Agree that if the case is accepted, GIS has permission to publish the case in printed and/or electronic formats.
Presenter changes and withdrawal policy
If you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to name a substitute presenter, please use the following guidelines:
- The Presenting Author is the only author that may request a presenter change.
- Substitute presenter must NOT be presenting another case at the meeting.
- Substitution requests must be made PRIOR to the meeting.
- Substitution requests should be sent by the presenting author to the below email: (email@example.com)
- Withdrawal policy: If authors wish to withdraw their case/s, they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to the above-mentioned email.
- Limited financial assistance is available for this conference in the form of Virtual / In Person Assistance
- Availability will be indicated during the Cases submission process.