Submit Your Abstracts as E-Poster
Be a part of the 3rd Edition of GIS Annual Conference program and submit your abstract now.
- All abstracts should be written in clear English
- All presenting authors should have proficiency in English, to be able to present and respond to questions.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract submission site.
- You must receive the approval of all co-authors before putting their names on the abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted to an appropriate category for review based on the scientific content of the abstract.
- Abstract titles are limited to 10 words or less.
- The title should be dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive.
- In general, you should capitalize the first letter of each word unless it is a preposition or article.
- Titles should not be bold.
- Authors: One person must be identified as the presenting author. The order of the authors can be modified at any time prior to the abstract deadline.
- Abstract Text: All abstracts should be 250 words or less. Do not include your title or authors in the abstract text. Do not include references. Graphics/images are not recommended. In clinical studies, please state whether informed consent was obtained.
- Content of the Abstract: The abstract should contain a brief statement of (but not as subheadings):
- The objectives of the investigation
- Experimental methods used
- Essential results, including data and, where appropriate, statistics.
- Keywords: up to three
- All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The accepted abstracts will be published in the “conference abstract book” handed out to the conference attendees.
- The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for poster presentation, or a notice of rejection.
- Poster presenters will be informed about the date of the poster session and will receive guidelines
for their presentation and details of the poster dimensions.
- Submission deadline: 3rd of January 2021
- Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered. Presenters are not permitted to modify their abstracts after this date for reviewing purposes.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance: 15, January, 2021
All presenters must agree to the following conditions when submitting an abstract:
- Affirm that the work has not been published (in print or electronically) elsewhere prior to the GIS 3rd Edition
- Agree that if the abstract is accepted, GIS 3rd Edition has permission to publish the abstract in printed and/or electronic formats
Presenter changes and withdrawal policy
If you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to name a substitute presenter, please use the following guidelines:
- The Presenting Author is the only author that may request a presenter change.
- Substitute presenter must NOT be presenting another abstract at the meeting.
- Substitution requests must be made PRIOR to the meeting.
- Substitution requests should be sent by the presenting author to the below email:
Invitation / Notification:
Results will be available online by the 15th of January 2021.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive a subsequent official invitation from the Organizing Committee with more precise details