listing Stars Case
Submit your Case now in GIS 2018
You are invited to submit your most educational and interesting cases to GIS 2018 Call for Clinical Cases. They will be reviewed and included in a forum session or in the interactive case session.
For the first time in GIS 2018
you can submit your case in the following specialties
Kindly note that your Complications should be submitted to Call for Clinical Cases website, as there will not be a subsequent and specific Call for Complications.
By submitting your case, you hereby agree presenting it in GIS 2018.
- Clinical case presentations will be submitted electronically by the 16th of August 2018. Presentations sent by email will not be accepted.
- The presentation title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your slides).
- No patient, author or institution name should be featured in any part of the presentation.
- Please use lower case for the title and text content of your case (capital letters should be used only at the beginning of a sentence, for officially-approved abbreviations and for proper nouns).
- Failing to comply with the above guidelines will disqualify your submission.
- PDF files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB
Submitted cases evaluation will be based on quality, clarity, relevance and educational value for the audience. The GIS 2018 Selection Committee will review submissions without access to the authors’ name, institution or country.
Invitation / Notification
Results will be available online by the 2nd of September 2018.
All authors whose submissions are accepted will receive a subsequent official invitation from the Organizing Committee with more precise details.